Monday, September 3, 2012

Vanity

Below is the vanity we got from a neighborhood girl who lives a couple houses down.... (please notice the cleaned off ping pong table behind!!!)


After working on it today, here it is all finished and ready to be loved by another little girl! I pretty much painted everything but the pink legs white. LOVE it!



Now where should we put it????

I wasn't the only one painting today. While I painted the girls were also busy painting the wall with water and soap bubbles. It's AMAZING what will entertain these girls for 30 minutes at a time! (Sorry for the butt pictures; since my blog is private and only friends and family read it I don't bother to censor!)


I love "upcycling" and making something new!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS. And here is the Barbie house the same neighbor girl gave to us for free. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment