Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Neighbor Lucy

This past weekend we had our first friend ring our door bell with no forward notice. Anna was 5 minutes into her new Strawberry Shortcake show and had just woken up from a 3 hour nap. Within seconds of me saying "Anna, Lucy is at the door," Anna is up and off the coach and ready to play.

I mean Lucy must rank REALLY high on her list to voluntarily leave Strawberry Shortcake (especaily one she had never seen before).

Lucy turned 4 this past summer. I have a feeling a lot of unexpected door bell ringing will be happening for many years to come with these two. They have a lot of fun together. After their first time playing Anna walked her all the way home from our house, waved good bye and turned to me and said "that girl nice." And whenever we drop by to see if Lucy is home, Anna gets SUPER bummed when no one answers the door bell. It takes some convincing that no one is home before she willingly leaves the front patio.

There is another girl named Lauryn that we have played with a handful of times but I think Lucy ranks on top. I just love watching them make friends.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment