Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A First of Many 3rd birthday celebrations!


Today at school, Anna, her teachers and her friends celebrated her "happy birthday." Anna got to bring the snack for the day and she chose apples and tie-dyed colored cupcakes that we made together.




She was so excited for her "party." And what did she want for breakfast?!?!?! A mustard sandwich. Yes, just mustard and bread. And who followed??? Of course Ashley did; monkey see, monkey do!



Thumbs up for the mustard sandwich! She at almost half a sandwich!


When we showed up to school as soon as she was out of the car she was running to the school door. I wasn't even done getting Ashley out of her car seat and Anna was in her last sprint stride to school. And as I am walking up to meet her at the door she is standing there jumping. It was so cute! And I guess during nap (I mean rest time for Anna since she has not yet taken a nap at school) a little girl woke up crying. the teachers were trying to settle her down so they showed her the fun pretty cupcakes. Anna (of course not missing a thing), jumps up on her sleeping mat and says "I made that! Mommy got messy hands." The teachers said it was absolutely adorable!

When I picked her up she was just in the best mood. There is nothing better then picking a kid up when they have had a blast at school. She really loves it and I hope this excitement never dies out. She showed me the class bulletin board and pointed to a picture of her and said, "There's Anna. And all her friends!" (with a huge smile of course!) Her teachers said she had another awesome day and that she is just a sweetheart. I am pretty proud! I just wish I could be a bug on the wall one Wednesday.

And after school we came home and polished off a couple more cupcakes!



Yes, Ashley likes to eat with no hands like a dog :)

Happy first 3rd birthday celebration Anna! I can't believe in 4 days you will be 3- EEK!!

Much Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment