Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rugs

I've had my eye on this rug from urban outfitters for the kitchen....


.... and I got it today in the mail!

I am so excited because it is just as awesome in person! It has al my colors too. I think I am going to paint one portion of the kitchen the light tealish blue and the other portion the dark teal. And if it doesn't look right, then I'll paint it again :)

I also got a dark teal rug for the door by the garage and the plum reddish color for the door by the deck. So supper awesome.

And of course.... here's a picture of the finished product!






And I took close up pictures of certain parts of the rugs and am debating about having pictures blown up, maybe in 12 x 12 size, to hang in the hearth room to tie the pattern together..... could be interesting.....





We are coming along people... coming along on this house :)

Much Love,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment