Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 year well visit

I went to my 3 year well visit on Monday.

Here are my numbers

Height: 39 1/4 inches (85th %tile)
Weight: 33 pounds (70th %tile)

According to their records I grew 5 inches and put on 6 pounds in one year. Dr. Glotzbaugh (my new doctor since Dr. Austin left) said that is pretty impressive! She said everything look great but had some concerns with my girl part. Apparently she says it's very common but my girl part is beginning to fuse shut. She said it's probably because of the moisture from my overnight diaper that I still wear and it is more often then not wet in the morning. Since she said it was fused halfway, mommy and daddy got concerned and got me cream to put on it twice a day for 5 days. You would not believe it but the cream cost $160 with insurance. OUCH! Good thing we have the health savings account. I do not like the cream at all but I do get lots of candy after I put it on. Fingers crossed that everything works the way it's supposed to.

With that being said, mommy is determined to get me drinking less milk at bedtime so my diaper will stay dry. She is also trying to get me to wear pull ups at night but I told her tonight that I am still "a little bit little" and not ready for pull ups at night yet. Mommy listened. The doctor also said I should be drinking less milk to help out with my lack of appetite. So slowly we are cutting calories through watering down my night night milk bottle with water (I also just started on 1% milk) and hopefully I will make up for the loss of calories during the day. My doctor says that since I won't depend on these calories at night that I won't want my night night bottle anymore. Mommy and Daddy don't really know what to think about it, but we will see. I do love my night night bottle!

I had no shots at this check up except for the flu shot that both Ashley and I got. We didn't like it. But I got a plastic butterfly toy to play with my strawberry shortcake collection so the tears dried pretty quickly.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment