Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Anna's Teachers


So far I have been really impressed with Anna's teacher's. They are super friendly, welcoming and just fun to be around. I mean look at the letter that was waiting for us parents when we dropped our kids off. Attached to the letter was a bag containing cotton balls, a kleenex and a bag of tea. A gift for the parents???? WOW. I mean it's just cotton balls but the time it took to make it shows they go above and beyond. And I love the teachers who go above and beyond!

Here's Mrs. W

 Here's Mrs. S
I have a feeling Anna likes Mrs. S the best right now because she is the one Anna talks the most about. Even though she did have me pretend to be Mrs. W tonight.

I am so glad to have Anna with these two wonderful ladies. I think it's going to be a great first school year. They told me today that they have the most wonderful children in this class and that Anna is a super sweetheart.

I so wish I could have been a bird to watch Anna today. I guess little tidbits from the teacher's will have to do :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment