Sunday, September 23, 2012

Berry Bitty Birthday

My birthday party was amazing. I was so excited that my birthday party was finally here. If you asked me if it was my birthday I would say not yet, later (meaning the next day). If you called me 3, I would say, "No, later. I still 2 now."

The party started at 4 and I went down for a nap around 1:30 but never fell asleep (but I had 2 hours of quiet time). Mommy and Daddy were pretty nervous with how I would be with staying up late with no nap but I handled myself like a rock star.

 

When everyone arrive I was so excited to see them. I played with my grandparents, aunt and uncles, sister, cousins and my friend Mary until mommy and daddy made me go to bed around 9. I had the time of my life.

Grama got there early and read a book to us while mommy finished up some stuff. Others starting arriving!!




And I was a DANCING FOOL!!!!!! I think Plum Pudding's Dance Floor and Cherry Jam's stage were by far my favorite places to be!
The kids put a performance on for us and don't worry- video will be posted. It was awesome.
I love this pic.... check out all 3 mouths- too funny. they are rockers!!!!
The Bandmates
Tatoos at Lemon's salon- even Great Aunt Pat, Great Uncle Jim, GiGi, Mommy and Daddy got one :)
Strawberry Juice for the kids!!!
Strawberry Shortcake Story time at Blueberry's Bookshop was a HIT!
So was playing at Orange's Store...
So was checking out books at Blueberry's
Everyone LOVED the food at Strawberry's Cafe. Hot dogs, bratwurst, orzo salad, doritos Papa's pickles and ribs. YUM!
And since we all ate such a good dinner we got to go to Raspberry's Torte's Boutique to color while the adults ate. This bought mommy almost 30 minutes of pure enjoy time with her family!
Brainwashing Baby Frances at a young age... ROCK CHALK!
 
At the end of the night mommy let me open a gift from her and daddy.... a cherry jam and strawberry shortcake costume. TOTALLY amazing! I put on cherry jam right away and was all smiles. Mommy tried on the strawberry mask and she was kind of spooky :) And when Grama had the mask on I wasn't  quite sure of it....
It was a berry bitty blast. Too bad it only lasted 3 hours!

Thanks to everyone for making it so special!

Love,Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment