Wednesday, September 12, 2012

2 strikes

Well..... Anna last 20 minutes again during cheer leading. She got there super excited and had no problem leaving me and entering the room with Kate. And then the practice started and Anna stood or sat and stared at the big girls with fingers in her mouth. She maybe did one or two stretches... maybe.

So when she came out to see me I asked her if she liked cheer leading. She said yes.then I asked her if she wanted to go back in. No. If she wanted to come back next week. No. I asked her if she wanted to be a cheerleader. She said, "No mommy, I don't wanna cheer."

So with that being said, we left practice. I told her how happy I was of her for trying something all by herself without me by her side. I also explained that just because she doesn't want to do it now, she can do it later when she gets bigger. She told me, "Mommy me cheer when me big like Kate."

So, we will not go for three strikes to strike out; we will take two strikes and cal it an out!!! We will try again next year if she wants:) Fingers crossed we get refunded for the remaining weeks or that our money can be applied towards Kate's cost. I am sure she'll figure out something for us.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment