Sunday, September 23, 2012

3 year old Pictures

Friday we went to get my pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. Mommy was hoping for one good picture and little did she expect, she got TONS!!!! Since she didn't want to push her luck at trying to get more then one good one, she didn't bring an outfit change (which she kind of regrets). But she is super pleased with my 3 year old pictures!!!


One of mommy's favorites

Mommy and Grama liked this one but felt like I looked to much like a bar saloon girl!


Mommy's favorite!



Taking a picture like Daddy!!! :)


TWIRL!




Finding my favorite spot on bunny!




Mommy thinks I look so mature and sophisticated her!



My favorite!!!!

3!



See that was like 20 good ones! Way to go me!

Grama had joined us to help watch Ashley while I took my pictures and while mommy sorted through the ones she wanted to buy. Afterwards she took me out to a birthday lunch at Spin Pizza while the pictures got developed. Yum and thanks!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment