Sunday, September 23, 2012

Party Decorations

And WOW did I have fun decorating this party :) 

It was the first time to decorate this house for a party. It was so much fun finding places for stuff and slowly making it all come together. And speaking of the house, can I add what a great party house we have here?!?! 

When Anna first saw the decorations she was speechless. WOW was the first thing to come out of her mouth. She told me she loved them and I truly think she thought she was in Berry Bitty City. Seeing her so excited made all the hours I put into the party worth it (Mind you I started 5 days before the party!)

Pink, Red and Green all around Berry Bitty City!

I had set up little areas (or what Kate liked to call stations) with different activities where the kids rotated around for the first hour. They had a blast- exceeded my expectations!

Here are the "houses" of Berry Bitty City

Activity at this spot: EAT
Activity at this spot: Color in HUGE posters of Strawberry Shortcake.
Activity at this spot: Dance like crazy and put together a performance for the adults.
Activity at this spot: Practice instruments and put on a performance for the adults.
Activity at this spot: Shop
Activity at this spot: Strawberry Shortcake Story Time, read books and play library check out
Activity at this spot: Tatoos at the bathroom sink!!!:)
hung on the storm door window
got a little more creative with these this year and LOVE them!




2 comments: