Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Morning






Good Morning and Happy Birthday Bed Head!!!!

This tired little girl slept in until 8:20! That is a sign of a good birthday party the night before. And when she woke up she was in awe of all the balloons in her room (every birthday morning we fill their room with balloons for a birthday surprise). She loved them! When we went in to see her she said, "Balloons in my room!!! It my happy birthday" We told her yes and then she said, "I bigger now. I three when I woke up!"

When then asked her how it felt to be 3? And she answered with her classic "Good." She then goes on to say, "Grama must be exhausted. I growing and she keep smushing me down." This made us laugh really hard.

After playing with the balloons and as we are walking out of her room she looks at us so excited and asks, "Is everyone still here?" Bless her heart, she was hoping the party was still going on :)

We made it up to her by eating purple chocolate chip pancakes, opening all the family birthday gifts,playing with birthday toys, swimming at gym pool, taking a 3 hour long nap (skipped soccer- I didn't have the heart to wake her) and went to the park where we played on the swings, playground and had a family soccer game. It was a very good 3rd birthday :)



And then she tried to tell me she was 10.... :)

Daddy teaching Anna how to use her baseball glove and ball

Someone loves strawberry shortcake just as much as her big sis!
Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment