Thursday, September 13, 2012

Budding Photographer

 Mommy took our first self portrait of the 3 of us today and this is what happened after....

I managed to take over 75 pictures of grama, papa, Ashley, myself, bunny, lambie and mommy. I had so much fun and just liked to click, click and click the camera. Here is a variety of what I got!

Believe it or not this was my first attempt at taking a self portrait (holding the camera myself) and look at us! I did perfect. Mommy says I inherited that talent from her. So for the rest of the time I LOVED self portraits!


I was pretty good at centering my subjects, don't you think?


And other times I just couldn't seem to keep my subject centered!!!


I told mommy here to look mad

then serious


Picture of bunny and me

then funny

I said smile mommy!

look sad mommy!

look confused mommy

look excited mommy



And then the fun of self portraits started....

don't know what this is a picture of...




     
oops! a little off there :)


 Love,
Anna

PS Maybe I'll get my own digital camera for my happy birthday. that would be awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment