Thursday, September 13, 2012

Garage Sale

Yup, we're doing another garage sale. I think 4 years ago I swore that it was my last one. Well I changed my mind and glad I did. We had an amazing first day.

Day one down, 2 more to go.

It had been so much fun watching the girls in action and spending some time with my dad and mom. Originally we were going to have it in my neighborhood but it didn't work out with the home owners agreement. We can only have a garage sale if it's part of the neighborhood one and I don't think they are having a Fall sale. It's okay, it is working out great at my parents!

Wish us luck tomorrow and Saturday.

Much Love,
Jenny

PS It is probably a good thing we are having one because it is saving me from spending money at all the area sales going on. I will admit I do have the bug to drive around and see what's out there......

PSS we celebrated the successful night by watching a half hour of rainbow bright while cuddling and eating warm homemade chocolate chip cookies with it raining outside. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment