Sunday, September 30, 2012

Girls Weekend in Breckenridge

It just occurred to me that I never published this post..... but like many things, better late then never :)

Rewind back to the weekend of August 7th :)

My girlfriend Kelly is getting married in November and to celebrate we all decided to go on an early bachelorette party in Breckenridge, CO because honestly, who doesn't like the mountains in August?!?!?

While it was hard being away from Rob and the girls for 5 days, I had a blast! I ate good food, did good shopping, had good drinks, enjoyed girl talk, went on a hike (or climbed a mountain one could say), did the alpine slide, relaxed by myself and with friends, hot tubbed it and even took a nap one day. And I did it all in the presence of good company!

 First Day Walking around one of my favorite summer towns and with some of my favorite people ever!


 
  


We made it to the first lake!!!
 
I love the mountains!
 Only 4 of us went on but we made it to the top! What a beautiful lake!
What bad asses we are :) Or thought we were :)
 Did the alpine slide
And shopped some more....
 Do you see our shirts? My friend made these for the bride.... awesome!
 
Relived the going out days one night at a club. Danced my booty off and apparently ran into someone famous pictured with us below.... I forget this name. He's on some TV show.... parks and rec maybe???
Enjoyed an awesome dinner out and a relaxed last night

It was an awesome weekend. I drove out to Colorado by myself and spent a night with Rob's brother and his family. Then continued en route to Breckenridge. The drive was long but oh so nice that it was so quiet.... I can tell that I'm a mom :) I loved dressing up for the weekend, having time to myself, being around some pretty awesome girls, having really zero responsibility and letting lose. But let me tell you, it was AWESOME to see my little two monkey's Monday morning!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS I should also add that it was entirely awesome to be around people who are just as camera happy as me. Believe it or not, I took 0 pictures this weekend and my fingers loved the break. The ironic thing about this is that I managed to leave my camera at the hotel..... yeah, smooth one. Don't worry, they shipped it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment