Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They just KNOW how to get ya!

Anna's new lines lately:

"Daddy/Mommy me miss you." She has been using it a lot when Rob is at work, saying "Me miss Daddy dot (a lot)" and when I leave to run an errand.... "Me miss you."

And the newest one that just PULLS at the heart strings....

"Daddy ewe (you) make me happy," while we were sitting at the dinner table with her resting her head in his hand.

And today when we were getting into the car after the gym: BIG HUG... "Mommy I happy be wid you"

I swear they just know how to make you melt!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Next Tuesday we leave for a two week trip to Italy. We will see how Anna handles it and how much she makes us miss her when we skype/talk! We will see what other one liners she will come up with to pull at our heart strings! But we can't wait to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment