Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dancing Monkeys

After swimming at Grama and Papa's hotel pool, we went back to the Horton's room for a dance party. We started the dance party with all three on the bed but then switched to one person dance competitions. We had so much fun! I wanted so hard to dance/be like my big cousins. Mommy says it was so cute to watch me watch them and then get up on the bed and try out their moves. Uncle Todd was the DJ and played some REALLY good dancing songs! My personal favorite, SURPRISE, Baby-O!

The hotel dance party could only last so long (we were waiting on Ashley to wake up from her nap in the other room), but don't worry, the dance party continued ALL weekend! BABY-O!
Love,
Anna

PS While jumping on the bed, every so often I would remind my cousins to be careful because "mommy doesn't wanna call the doctor" and we don't wanna "fall off and bump our heads." Everyone thought it was so cute that I was so worried about everyone and kept quoting the 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the bed book.

No comments:

Post a Comment