Thursday, February 23, 2012

Carousel

This past Saturday Daddy took me to the zoo for filling up my sticker chart. We had so much fun and saw the usual; polar bear, snakes, and monkeys.

BUT WE DID SOMETHING SPECIAL.... we rode the carousel for the first time together! I got suoer excited to go on it and you won't believe which animal I choose. I choose the "mingo" (flamingo)!

And when I got home to tell mommy, I was so excited to tell her that I couldn't get my words out but I sure did show her by standing on one leg just like the flamingo! Oh and I did get the words "hot pink" out!

So much fun. Can't wait to go back. We are buying a family gold pass which will get us unlimited rides on the carousel, tram and sky ride! SO MUCH FUN! I just love the zoo!!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment