Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Eats and CAKE!

YUM YUM YUM! My favorites were served and I loved every bite of them! Mac and Cheese, hot dogs, fruit and cheese! What more could a girl ask for :)


And then it was cake time.... I was pretty full from lunch so it took me about 10 minutes until I finally dove into my cupcake. I was also waiting for everyone to stop watching me eat :)


Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Ashley, Happy Birthday to you!
Oh SO serious!



 Anna helped me blow out my candle.... she almost burnt her finger! good thing Daddy was there to blow it out with her! Thanks sis!
  
 Why is everyone watching me?? what's the big deal....
 
10 minutes later..... let the mess begin.....


Finger lickin' good!


Double fist-ing; that'a girl!


Maybe I'll just shove it all in WITH my fist.....
Best Day EVER!
Everyone is laughing and looking at me..... time for "shy"
Bath time!!!

Love,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment