Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Fort

We LOVE forts!

I remember way back from my early childhood how my siblings, friends and I would make the most amazing forts out of blankets. I am talking 5 room forts with hallways. Well this is a memory I hope to someday pass onto my girls...

Currently we have a fort in the corner of our dining room (it puts our dining room to use!) It isn't massive, it doesn't have hallways BUT it fits all 4 of us perfectly. And it's cozy. One blanket top roof, a carpet rugged bottom and lots of pillows, books and blankets. It is awesome. We have been easily spending more then half of our time we spend at home in this fort reading library book after library book (our current favorite is CookieBot; about a robot who eats cookies). It is our own little cuddle house "getaway!"


 Too bad I have to take it down if we have a house showing. No worries, in 3 minutes it can be back up :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment