Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Year Pics


This past Saturday, mommy and grama took me to get my one year pictures taken and let's just say we were lucky to get the two pictures above! I wasn't bad but I wasn't good. I simply was playing up my "shy" act and making it pretty much impossible for the photographer to get anything out of me. Right when mommy would put me down I would start whining and tucking my head to my shoulder and sometimes whimpering into a cry. I had no interest in looking at the camera and I would automatically start fiddling with my hands up by my belly (notice where they are in BOTH pictures... they were there in ALL the pictures). Mommy had brought outfit changes but knew she wouldn't push me if I acted this way (she totally thought this is how I would act) so we only took some pics in my pretty pink party dress.

And what did I start doing pretty much RIGHT when the photographer put the camera away... yup. SMILES!!!!!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment