Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Puzzle Queen

I love puzzles! I have gotten so good at doing them that I can almost do all 8 24 piece puzzles that Santa got me for Christmas. I barely ask for help and I barely get frustrated. I just LOVE them! I have been picking them as an activity to do in my fort over reading and it is how mommy and I have spent Ashley's nap time lately. I just can't get enough!!! I do as many as I can while Ashley is sleeping and I lay them out all nice on my rug and then Ashley becomes the puzzle demolitian crew. mommy says I am handling her wrecking my puzzles much better then she thought I would and told me she is really proud of me for not getting upset. I just know that later I can put them back together when she goes to bed!


Please check out my tongue.... just like daddy!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment