Monday, February 13, 2012

Sleeping with Mommy

While we were in Dallas, I woke up two nights screaming for mommy!!!!

See, the first 3 nights I slept in my pack n play in Tom and Meghan's room and the rest of the time I slept with mommy and Ashley. Since mommy didn't want me waking the other kids, when this would happen she would bring me onto her blown up mattress with her and let me sleep with her. At home if this happens, she usually rocks me a couple minutes until I calm down and then puts me back in my crib.Well, she didn't have this option....

The first night I was the biggest rolly polly EVER! Mommy says she woke up to me in a million different positions and sometimes I would have rolled off the mattress and would be snuggled up in the corner of the room. I even rolled over the fan cord and pulled the plug out of the outlet without even knowing. She woke up to me snuggling right with her and then a minute later would feel me steamrolling over to the other side while flipping my head to the other side of the mattress. My feet were in her face many times and once I even woke up on the other side of her (don't ask how that happened... I have no clue!!!!) Me being a rolly poly doesn't surprise mommy that much because she often sees me in the craziest positions in my crib when she checks on me at night.

The second night was much better because mommy tucked a big blanket under each side of us so that if I rolled away, the blanket would catch me. We slept much better together that night, but I still did some serious wiggling!

Mommy says I am not ready for a big girl bed yet because she thinks I will break my face! OR at least fall off the bed way too much! She says she is also not ready for me to sleep with her again because she really got no sleep through it all. Bummer....

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment