Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday Balloons!

We LOVE our birthday tradition of waking up to a room full of balloons to celebrate our birthday. Well, this year was no different for Ashley!

It took a little while for her to warm up to the idea of balloons on the floor and in her crib but when she did, she LOVED them! Calling them "ba, ba" she would carry them, kick them, hit them and pull at their "tails."

SO.MUCH. FUN!



PRETTY awesome SMILE!!! Balloons!!!!!!!!!!
Look at them! I want to play with them!!!!!!!!
WOW.... I'm not quite sure what to think of all of them in my crib...
Huh?
Daddy....... what is all this?
Mommy.... What is happening.... I just woke up!!!!

I LOVE "ba"! (balloons!)


Happy Birthday Little One!

Much Love,
Mommy

PS.... Do you think Anna had fun with them too?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment