Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rolling down hills

And on our walk home, Anna spotted a hill. A pretty huge hill.

To fill you in on hills... Anna LOVES rolling down them. I credit myself for helping her discover the pure fun of rolling down a hill completely covered in grass and leaves. Pretty much every time she walks by one, she wants to roll done one. Every time we are outside she rolls down our neighbors tiny hill (I mean it's a hill shorter then she is).

So today she choose Daddy to roll down with and roll down they did!
And then again!!!!! This time to the top all by herself!
 And again, and again and again! I rolled down with her once from the very top and was so dizzy I had to lay on my back for a good 30 minutes or so to regain my balance. 

It was a BLAST!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment