Monday, February 13, 2012

Ashley's Birthday Breakfast

My birthday breakfast was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Believe it or not, mommy let me actually eat two of the things I picked out of the food cupboard; banana cookies and special K chips. You see, this NEVER happens in the morning, NEVER!

 
So as I snacked on my treats, 2 cookies and 4 chips, Anna and mommy made me my birthday breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes and a banana!


 
I even got a candle on top of my pancake. It was super special! I tried to touch the fire but mommy said NO and I kept shaking my head back and forth to tell her I understood no. I thought the fire was REALLY neat!
When it came time to blow the candle out, I had no clue what to do, so my big sister stepped in and helped me blow it out. Thanks Anna!
 
And then it was chow down time. I liked the pancake but was pretty full from my snacks from the cupboard and my banana that I didn't eat much more then a couple of bites. But don't worry, I still dug all the chocolate chips out of the pancake and put them into my mouth!
YUM YUM! Happy Birthday Breakfast to me!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment