Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pepperoni pizza PU-LEASE!!!!!!!!

After Kate's ice cream party, we headed to a pizza place for a birthday dinner (us Fimmen's really know how to drag birthdays out, don't we?!?!?) We had a great time, but the highlight of mommy's entire night (besides celebrating her neice turning 4 with her) was Ashley and the pepperoni pizza.....



This kid LOVES pepperoni pizza and we had no clue! I had cut some pizza up in smaller bites and she really wasn't having it and I was starting to get worried about her not eating enough. I turn my back for literally 10 seconds and this is what I find.....

She had reached over and grabbed herself a piece that was bigger then her face, bigger then MY face, and LITERALLY started to devour it. I took so many pictures because it was simply hilarious. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!







And to make it all the better, she was watching basketball on the big screen right in front of her the whole time. Pepperoni pizza and basketball for my little one. AWESOME, pure awesome!
Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment