Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dogs

I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that Anna is in LOVE with Bailey and Boomer. I mean she LOVES him! Whether she's laying on them, playing with them, chasing them, talking with them, petting them or hugging then she always has the biggest smile! I honestly think they are one of her favorite things about seeing the cousins; sometimes when all the cousins are playing Anna is off playing with the dogs. She just loves them! And it doesn't hurt that they are the best dogs....
Ashley on the other hand is unsure of them. She would approach them and within inches of them she would bust out crying. I think she is overwhelmed by how huge they are compared to Peanut! She did love pointing to them and calling them "bra" though :) I bet next time she sees them that she'll warm up quicker!
Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment