Monday, February 13, 2012

Making Ashley's Cupcakes

We spent the afternoon of Ashley's birthday at Grama and Papa's house. While there, Kate and I got to make Ashley's birthday cupcakes. And BOY was it AWESOME!

Here we are filling our cupcakes pans with cupcake liners. Mommy tried to add marbles to the side of the liners to make them look like hearts but the cupcakes turned out looking like butts instead!
When we were done, we got to lick the batter.I had never done this before soI kept looking at Kate for guidance. She was a PRO batter licker!
 I caught on pretty quickly and it was the MOST AMAZING THING EVER!

Just like my Daddy... when we couldn't scoop anymore on our spoons, I went in for the kill. I started LICKING the BOWL!!!!!!
Everyone thought I was SO funny and Kate couldn't believe it; don't worry she was licking it soon after me!
I can't wait to eat the batter, oops I mean, make cupcakes again!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment