Monday, February 13, 2012

Ashley's First Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Ashley, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

My first sweet EVER. And it was awesome! When Anna walked the cupcake over to me, I went to touch the flame on the candle and Daddy blew it out too quickly and I didn't get to touch it! Bummer. But mommy re-lite it and Anna helped to blow it out after the birthday song. We have no pictures of the candle because we video taped it instead! But we do have pictures of me eating it :)

Hummm... interesting....
This is going to require two fisting it!
I never want this to leave my lips.....
Never.....
This is serious business!
YEA for me! My face was pretty spotless because I licked my lips so much!
MORE MORE MORE!

YEA for me!!!! I really dove into the cupcake and ate both the icing and the cake; it was amazing! I would have eaten more but had had a pretty huge dinner right before. Can't wait for my birthday party cake!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment