Friday, February 24, 2012

Birthday Party Guests

Lots of people came to my first birthday party and we had so much fun! Thanks to everyone who wanted to celebrate with me!
RIGHT before my party; still hanging out in my jammies with Daddy.
With my Mommy and Daddy.
One of my future best friends, Mary Eppler!
As usual the guests crowded around the food and drinks!
As for me, I hung around the food panty hoping to get in.... I never did..
Big sister and big cousin!
Mary, Kate and ME coloring!
Just hanging out in the kids room!
All my party friends minus my friend LaneyJones (they showed up right after we ate).
Everyone eating!
Anna giving Aunt Anne hugs! Uncle todd was there too but we forgot to get pictures with him :)
Grama and Anna
Grammy, Me and Great Granddaddy!
Poppy and ME!
Papa and ME!
Grama and ME!
Birthday hugs! Grama, Kate and Anna!
SO much fun!

Love,
Ashley

PS Henry and Uncle Aaron were the too; they are in some other pictures that are in the next blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment