Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stroller

Lately I have been trying to figure out how to do the pool with all 3 girls and myself. I have not ventured out on my own but I have gotten there several times with Rob and the girls and my mom and the girls. Each time I go I think to myself, "Now how can I do this???" So far on our trips to and while we are at the pool Abby has been "assigned" her spot in the stroller and she is starting to like it. She usually falls asleep on the walk there or back home. But if she is awake she prefers to be held or in her bouncer seat (yes we have brought it there once). I think she looks rather cozy in there, huh? And as for me attempting the pool without a fellow adult.... give me a while. It has to be a pretty bad morning to drive me to try it on my own :)

Much Love,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment