Thursday, June 13, 2013

Anna (aka the babysitter)

Today I went to put Ashley to sleep and Ashley did not like the idea of Abby being in her room during this time. So, I gave in to eliminate a tantrum from the day and put Abby in the hallway where I'd be able to hear her if need be.

Well Anna came walking up the stairs (she usually plays in the playroom during the time I put Ashley down) and she said, "Don't worry momma. I watch Baby Abby for you."

So, don't judge..... I let my 3 1/2 year old keep an eye on Abby while she slept in the hallway on the bouncer. And this is what I see when I come out of Ashley's room...


 She had brought up the colored pencils and coloring pages from downstairs, brought her vanity chair out from her room to color on, brought all her babies out to show Abby, gave Abby TinkerBelle and brought her blanket and pillow out just in case she needed to rest.

Here's what she looked like when I came back up the stairs after putting Ashley's milk baba away....

 Babysitting is exhausting!!!!!

No worries.... Anna has got it all under control :)

Much Love,
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment