Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Abby's hospital bath

Ashley got her hospital bath just as Anna and Ashley were arriving to meet her. They got into my room, ran up to me to hug me and then looked at me and said, "where's baby?"

When I told them she was taking a bath and they could watch down the hall they got so excited!

They had been anxious all morning, well Anna had been, and were constantly asking if the baby was born and when they could come and see her. So they headed down the hall with everyone but mommy and watched Abby get her first bath.

Daddy said Abby did a great job with her bath but hated her shots! The nurse was pretty aggressive and didn't let Daddy wash her like he had been able to wash Ashley. But he did get to wash portions of her and be in there with her.

 












Here's the group watching. I wonder if they have ever had such a large crowd watch the baby's first bath before?!?!





 Thumbs up for baby Abby!
 Thumbs up from the puppy dog Ashley!





No comments:

Post a Comment