Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Dishwasher

I have never been more in love with a kitchen appliance.

You see the dishwasher that came with the house was ancient. 16 years old and it ran like a beast. I am not kidding it sounded like we had the garbage disposal running for 2 hours. It was louder then a vaccuum cleaner; it was more like a lawnmower.

So, to combat the noise I would only run it at night on the 2 hour delay cycle (but that would wake me up) or when leaving the house. But I wasn't always that good at remembering to turn it on and would often get stuck with it running throughout the day and that made it impossible to be in the kitchen.

So, as a "yay to one year in our house" we purchased:


It hasn't even been installed for over 12 hours and already needed to be cleaned! But hey, I'm not complaining because when that sucker is on it's like the light summer breeze. It is amazing!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment