Monday, June 10, 2013

Fairy Camp

Anna has fairy camp all week from 4-4:45 and she is over the moon excited to be going with her cousin Kate.

So much so that today during nap time I walk into her room to see her packing her bag for fairy camp.... 2 pairs of panties, 2 pairs of pj's, one clean outfit, toothbrush, pillow, blanket and babies. I ask her what she is packing for and she says camp! I should have called it fairy class because she was obvious confused that I meant she was going to camp outside with the fairies or something.... too funny. No wonder why she was asking me about a tent and roasting marshmallows all morning :)

She came out of her first class smiling and LOVES her teacher (go figure). She sang me the song she learned today about fairies on her and told me a little about the Midnight Fairy story they read today... about a girl named Meghan (who is played by Kate) loses her necklace and the fairies (Anna is one of them) helps her find it.

Can't wait to see the show! They perform on Friday :) I am sure it will be too cute for words so I will definitely video tape for all to see :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment