Thursday, June 6, 2013

Newborn pictures

Yesterday morning we had a photographer come to our house to take newborn pics. While she was here I had her take a quick family one and some head shots of Anna and Ashley. Well, I think the family pic and the head shots turned out fine but the newborn pics were a disaster!

Baby Abby wouldn't sleep. I mean was up a solid 4 1/2 hours with no intentions of going to bed until the photographers car left our driveway. Then she was out like a light. The photographer got some ok ones but no sleeping baby ones and that was all I wanted. I wasn't asking for a costume change, I wasn't asking for Abby to wear uncomfortable clothing or bows, I wasn't even asking for her to smile or look at the camera. All I wanted was her to do what she does best and that is sleep!

Luckily the photographer was super nice and after 2 1/2 hours of trying to get Abby to cooperate she sad she'd come back the next day. I was not the happiest since I figured it would be the same experience tomorrow and was pretty stressed out (I know, stupid thing to be stressed out about but yesterday afternoon it seemed to be my most major stresser at the time)

Luckily the second photo shoot happened today and good thing my fingers and toes have been crossed since yesterday because we had a sleeping baby! It took some work but the photographer was able to take sleeping baby face and naked baby pictures for about 30 minutes. So I know there are a couple in there I am just going to love.

Thanks you baby Abby for cooperating. You don't know how much it means to mommy :)

Stay tuned for pics! Can't wait to see them!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment