Thursday, June 27, 2013

45 months old

Happy 45 months old! In 3 months I am going to have a 4 year old!!!!!








*I have noticed the past couple of months that Anna is no longer putting her hands in her mouth. I don't know what happened to cause this, but it makes me very very happy! I also have noticed in the past couple of months that she rarely tinkles or wets her panties anymore. This laundry doing momma is very happy :)

*Her whining has increased; she has been replacing words with whines. This drives me crazy... nothing drives me more crazy then whining! I think this is do to Ashley hitting that 2 1/2 year old mark where the whining is in overdrive. And in this house, it's monkey see, monkey do! Also she is exhibiting 3 year old behavior through her impulsiveness-- drives me crazy too! This stage too will pass :)

*Napping is very inconsistent. She will still sometimes take a nap so she still goes down daily for quiet time.

*She eats whatever we eat for dinner. She likes a variety of things and has "distinguished" taste. For example she doesn't like processed cheese and loves tofu and sushi!

*She still loves Belle and anything princess and strawberry shortcake. She loves playing outside, swinging on swings, coloring, cutting, doing crafts, painting, running with Daddy, swimming in the pool and just being with us. She is a pretty laid back kid and pretty perfect (when she's had a nap!!!) She loves dancing, listening and singing to music, putting on performances where she sings and acts and loves to watch movies.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment