Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dressing

"Ashley, where are you?"

"Dressing!!!"




If you don't know Ashley LOVES picking out her outfits. Well, today Anna and I were looking for her and when we found her, here is the convo between the two girls...

Anna: "Hi Ashley, what are you doing?"

Ashley: "Dressing, Anna. Want to help me pick dress?"

Anna: "Sure. Here's one; it's your favorite."

Ashley: "No Anna. My favorite is dirty."

Anna: "Oh. But these are pretty."

Ashley: "Oh. I like that. Here's a jacket. Where that Anna? Or this? I wear this when I was little."

And it went on for about 5 minutes.

Ashley is just 2 1/2 and Anna is almost 4. Oh my, I thought the teenage years were the ones filled will very hard fashion decisions! Turns out, I was wrong :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment