Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PreSchool Chirstmas Caroling Performance

Today the girls had their preschool Christmas caroling performance. They were super excited to perform the 5 songs they had been working so hard on with their classmates. Anna and Ashley both sang at the same time; the same 5 songs listed below.


They did an awesome job! Halfway through it, for no apparent reason, tears started streaming down my face. The performance was so touching. Seeing both my girls up there singing or something really had me choked up :) I was reminded just how nice it is to hear little kids singing about the real meaning of Christmas opposed to just Happy Holidays and Winter Wonderland like they would in public schools. The school did a wonderful job focusing on what the holiday is really about. And that is something I want my girls to grow up celebrating and cherishing.

The girls had the biggest crowd there- Gigi, Uncle Bob, Papa, Grama and Mommy were there cheering them on :) Since they were both on stage at the same time (and on opposite ends), I had to coordinate our seats so that we could video tape both girls at the same time. So I sat front and center to watch Ashley (and I would look over at Anna from time to time to see her perform) and the rest of the crowd sat on Anna's side. My little girls were so happy to see their family there. It was sweet. And a very special way to welcome Christmas :)

Look at that smile- she was SO happy to see her fan crowd :)

 This one only had eyes (and huge smiles) for momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment