Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lunch with Kate AT SCHOOL

Today we brought Kate Chick-fil-a for lunch and got to eat with her at her elementary school. IN THE CAFETERIA.

"It was awesome!" was Anna's description "And loud. Very loud."

"There were very lots of kids," was Ashley's!

Kate was super excited to see us, show us around the lunch room, eat at a special table with us and a friend of her choice and lastly show us her room. The girls were very quite the ENTIRE time, just soaking in all the choas. I had told them that there would be a lot of kids and when we were in the hallways stay close to mama. Anna was not sure about leaving my side when Kate grabbed her hand to lead her to the cafeteria and needed a little nudge from me. Anna, my little rule follower :) Ashley was ready to run :)

The girls had a great time.

Excited while waiting outside her pod for lunch time!!!!
 I LOVE Abby's smile here- hilarious!
 Kate taking the lead through the hallways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment