Saturday, December 6, 2014

Boogers

So my little Ashley is going through her nose picking stage. and its not just a nonchalant nose pick; it's a dig. I noticed a couple weeks ago that she was paying more attention to her boogers and quite frankly nothing disgusts me more then nose digging; well maybe nose digging and then eating it.

It really came to my attention when I arrived early to pick her up form preschool. Her class was practicing their holiday caroling songs and there was my Ashley. Standing there, not singing and digging all the way to China through her nostril. And then this happens. Around 15 second later, gold mine. She eats it. And then goes back for more.

When we got into the car I asked her why she was picking her nose and eating it today at school. She responds, "Mommy, boogers are really very yummy."

Wish me luck with this one. I was able to curb Anna's digging/eating habit early on and hope to do the same here :) Good thing Otter the Elf and Santa are watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment