Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Early Christmas Present

This morning while shopping for groceries, I notice that Anna has green gunk pouring out her eye.

3 hours later (after waiting 2 hours in a walk in clinic with all 3 children over lunch and nap time) it was confirmed. Pink eye.

I have never had it or never have seen it. Poor little thing. It's like green boogers coming out of her eyes. But she is handling it like a champ. Ever since noticing it, I have asked her not to touch it and I really think she has not. I wipe her eyes when needed (she asked about every 20 minutes) and she is letting me put the medicine in her eyes with no problem. She did freak out a bit when I told her we were going to the doctors and when we actually got in the exam room but calmed down pretty quickly when she noticed this was a minor doctor visit.

Please, pretty please let this be my only kid who gets this early present because the only thing worse then one kid with pink eye is 2 or 3.... And pretty please let the swelling be down when she wakes in the morning (her eyes were extremely pink and puffy at bedtime :()



 These 2 drove me crazy the entire time but looking back they really weren't that bad :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment