Monday, December 15, 2014

Anna lost a tooth!

Anna's tooth has been loose for around 2 weeks now. And today she lost it!

Anna was coloring in her room with Ashley and according to her she said, " my tongue went under my tooth and pushed it forward. Then it went backwards. And then I just pulled it out!" She came out of her room yelling, "Oh my gosh my tooth. I pulled my tooth! My tooth came out!" And was all smiles. We took a bunch of pictures, she ran to get her tooth fairy pooch and is all ready for the big visit tonight.

I asked her if it hurt and she said "no." It feels now how it felt before it was loose!

Crazy! Do I really have a child old enough to lose teeth? And please, please, please tell me there is no correlation between being the first friend to lose a tooth and being the first friend to get boobs. Teeth I am ready for; boobs I am not.




No comments:

Post a Comment