Thursday, December 18, 2014

First Snow

We woke up to our first snow this morning. I'd say we got just under 2 inches. The girls were super excited to go out and play; I had woken up with a killer headache and was not in the mood. Luckily Daddy was still home at 6:45 so the girls put their jackets, gloves and hats on over their pj's and got to play outside while Daddy shoveled the driveway and mommy laid in bed trying to get my headache to subside (it eventually did). The girls came running inside 15 minutes later, with cold fingers and toes, and snuggled with me in bed while talking about how they ate the snow, walked in the snow, threw the snow and slid down the slide of snow.

I can't wait for the day that it snows and Daddy is here all day so we can play outside with the girls. It's just too hard with Abby's age for me to handle all 3 on my own in the snow and cold.

Brrrrr!!! All this boy wanted to do was stay warm under the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment