Saturday, December 27, 2014

New pots and pans!

The day before Christmas Eve the girls and I headed to Bed Bath and Beyond with the rest of the world.  Seriously I have never seen the place so busy.....

But I had noticed some chipping on the non stick pots and pans I got for my wedding 7 years ago and had called Bed, Bath and Beyond to see if they had a lifetime guarantee. And sure enough they did.

I wasn't wanting to go on Christmas Eve Eve but I had to cook. And in my right mind I couldn't use the pots and pans after realizing that they were chipping. So we practiced patience that morning and it was worth the hour and a half trip :)

Merry early Christmas to me; all for FREE!!! And I even scored a free $50 gift card and bonus gift (to the right) since the set was over $300 and that was part of the promo :) SCORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment