Monday, December 8, 2014

KU women's basketball game

The girls were super excited to go to the basketball game. Within minutes of arrival we ordered their special drinks, popcorn and hot dogs. Then we sat in our seats and watched the girls play some basketball. Well, mostly Anna and Ashley just watched the glittery cheerleader girls while Abby was either shoving her face full of popcorn or running around the bleachers. We left at half time since it was Abby's bed time and Baby Jay was in a perfect spot for a meet and greet. :)

We had lots of fun; just glad I didn't buy the tickets since we didn't do a whole lot of watching :)

When leaving I asked Ashley if she wanted to play basketball and she responded, "I want to be a glittery girl momma." Then I asked Anna and she said, "I want to be a cheerleader." But when I told her she could do both, Anna said, "Cool, I'll do both." Ashley says, "I just wanna be a glittery girl."










I LOVE this pic below.... WHERE'S Abby?????







No comments:

Post a Comment