Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Deanna Rose Holiday Lights

We were originally supposed to host Rob's Dad's side Christmas at our house but with Anna's recent development of pink eye, the party went elsewhere (I don't blame them!) While we were in the waiting room and before we even knew it was pink eye, Anna looked at me with concern and said, "Mommy, we should probably cancel the party tonight. We don't want anyone getting the green stuff in their eyes." Bless her heart; I love my sweet Anna.

So in place of the party, Anna, Ashley and I went on an after dinner holiday lights drive. Daddy stayed behind with Abby because he didn't feel well.  First we drove to Candy Cane Lane and then went to Deanna Rose Farmstead for their 20 minute holiday lights display.

The girls kept saying, "Cool!" and "Daddy has GOT to see this" the entire time. I'd say they liked it. Anna spent most oft he 20 minutes cuddling with me in the front seat and Ashley bounced from wall to wall in the van. This was her more favorite spot.


Oh my dear Ash Ash. You make life interesting!

We had a blast :)


No comments:

Post a Comment