Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Papa's stories

On the days that I nap I get to stay up late with mommy and daddy. Well, sometimes I get lucky and Papa tells me a story. I LOVE Papa's stories. He tells stories about a little blue eyed curly hair girl (me, of course) who plays with a becomes friends with all sorts of robots (mommy robot, Kate robot, Ashley Robot and so on) and also meets all sorts of princesses (Belle, snow white, etc). Even though Papa tends to get a little confused with their names (he calls them Belle and the Seven Dwarfs and Snow White and the Beast and Repunzelhontas, and so on and so on) he sure does tell the best stories!!!!

Oh and Papa just doesn't get confused with the names during story time (don't worry I always correct him and say, "papa?!?!?!") he also mixes up all our names at lunch and dinner. He calls Me Ashley, and Ashley Anna. He is so confused; once he thought mommy was Peanut. And sometimes his confusion rubs off on me! It makes for a crazy time!

One reason I love living at Ma and Papa's house is because I get to hear these stories. I just need to nap everyday so that he will tell me once every night :)


I love you Peanut (oops, I mean Papa!)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment