Friday, May 25, 2012

32 months old

Happy 32 months old to my little bunny! I love my bunny! (Anna thinks it's so funny when I call her "my bunny" and she says, "I'm not your bunny!!!!"

*Sleeping, eating, napping is the same as last month.
*I am talking ALL the time and singing songs; lots that she makes up on her own. My speech is getting clearer by the day and I love asking "why" "where" "what" to everything!
*My favorite book is ANY book. I just LOVE to read! I love reading to bunny and my babies. When mommy reads to me, I like to ask her what letters say. I really LOVE the Mo Willem's books about Elephant, Piggie and Pigeon and of course any princess one. I am also getting into Care Bear and Strawberry Shortcake books (we found lots at a garage sale!)
*I am such a good big sister. I love to give her hugs and kisses. Of course we fight, we're sisters, but I love my little sister.
*I tell my cousins that I love them because they are my cousins.
*I love being around people but I also love quiet time to play by myself.
*I am testing the limits with my temper and tantrums but mommy and daddy keep reminding me what it means to be a nice and kind girl. I would say I had less tempers this month.
*I love playing with Peanut; chasing him, throwing his ball and hugging him. He is so much fun.
*I still love my bunny and my favorite spot- I am ALWAYS holding him there!
*I have done an absolute awesome job this month with keeping my panties dry. I am potty trained (I know what to do and how to do it) it's just that I am not 100% on my own without mommy reminding me to be. When she reminds me I go right away; but when she lets me wait to go on my own most of the times I have a tiny wet tinkle spot on them. Everyone is super proud of me!
*I am big on talking about neighbors and peoples and somebody doing something. I can't wait to meet friends and neighbors; especially at the pool; MY pool!

What a great month! Next monthly birthday I will be in my new house!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment