Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers day

Happy Mother's Day to all the special mom's in my life.

I hope you all got that "Mother's Day" yearly token photo; I sure didn't get the one I was hoping for but this one sure makes me laugh!


Thanks to my Anna and Ashley for making me a mom and for blessing me with moments like this one above where I have learned just to lower my expectations when things aren't going the way I have planned (well ok I am still learning this but getting better at it every time) :) You two keep me on my feet daily, make me laugh, smile and sometimes want to pull out all my hair. But the love you show me, the smiles you give me and your cuddles before bedtime make being a mother worth it all. I am pretty lucky. I just love being a mom to my girls!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment